View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 09:08 AM   #190
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I'm dealing with a lot of guilt over self-isolating when I know that my work is short-staffed, but given my immune suppression from chemo, I know it's the right move. We've got a decent amount of money in checking and savings to carry us through the next few months, and even if I end up losing my job from this, I can live with that.
Didn’t know you were battling cancer, damn man very sorry to hear that

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I would love to be at home, but I'd have to use vacation time since we can't afford to not have income coming in. I'm waiting until non-essential businesses are ordered to close, especially since it's going to take that for us to do so. My boss thinks this entire thing is being blown out of proportion and we should all just man up. Thankfully, my boyfriend was high enough up in his restaurant that he is not out of a job, and, so far, daycare is still open. That would be the other thing that would make me have to miss work.
As with Hamas above, very sorry to hear about the tight spot you and yours are in... wish there was an easy answer for you, and everyone else out there in the same predicament

It’s gotta be agonizing, and your boss is a freaking moron
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.