View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 11:24 AM   #78
Veteran

Didnt want to post this in its own thread since its dumb and doesnt need a whole lot more attention but I thought CP might like to know what's happening.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...mmerman-tweets

I hadn't seen anything about this until today, but apparently someone went dumpster diving through old tweets before the afc championship game and posted mahomes tweets on George Zimmerman in a negative fashion (to gain traction, naturally) suggesting that mahomes was supporting Zimmerman and that the black community should 'cancel pat mahomes'. Instead of seeing it for what it was, which was pat talking out the situation with a friend and not taking sides at all, just discussion.

I hate twitter.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli