View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:07 PM   #774
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn View Post
If the internet had taught me anything, it's that these conversations are fruitless. I read your posts and I'll just leave it with a respectful disagreement and encourage you to think more about our current climate. That's where your answers are. It's not as black and white as "no one complained then..."

But I'm not going to get into a fruitless fight. We have different worldviews and understandings. And no amount of screaming into the void is likely to move the needle.

Thanks for the replies.
Just my .02 - I've said it many times before in this thread and the TLJ thread....I thought TLJ was a good enough movie in and of itself (the cinematography was really amazing), but paired with the other seven it's a catastrophe. There is just absolutely no feel of continuity from the jump; it would be like if you were watching a string of Marvel movies set on Earth 616, then all of a sudden you're in the middle of a storyline from Earth 1610 in the 8th movie in the line of three trilogies.

And I think Kelly Marie Tran was absolutely and completely miscast in TLJ, but I don't think for a minute she deserves any of the harassment she's received on the web. She did the best with what she was given, and she was given a character and an arc that should never have been thought up in the first place. That's not her fault, though. People are just assholes.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.