View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 03:06 PM   #1504
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid View Post
After reading some of the leaks and plot summaries, I went from “I want to be sure to get tickets for Friday Night” to, “ I’ll probably wait for the PPV / Digital Download”.

Apparently, Johnson “turning the story on its ear” translates to “going full on idiot”.

The leaks I read (supposedly verified by 2-3 sources) sounds like full on fan fic trash.
That was my first impression but I only saw fairly small blurbs giving the major points. I don't think there's a single SW film that wouldn't sound like trash written like that. "Kermit trains farmboy into badass shaolin monk guy. He fights the bad guy, whoops his ass, and quits. Then the one bad guy (now a good guy) throws the other bad guy down a hole. The End." See what I mean? That's basically what's been floating around reddit.

Look at the positive reviews. I'm gonna see it before I judge.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.