View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 01:15 AM   #1537
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
16. JASONSAUTO

DON'T ever take your car into this hack! Dumbass won't even ****ing Jew his customers.

He clearly doesn't know the first thing about business, and if he doesn't know the first thing about business, he can't know about his own business, and if he can't know about his own business, how the hell do you expect him to figure out why your check engine light is on?

He probably doesn't even touch the ****ing cars, because he's too busy being a douchebag silent mercenary type who operates by his own code of ethics and no one else's. Every other story this guy tells about his life story involves punching dudes, threatening to punch dudes, and what happened to him when he didn't punch dudes. It's ****ing annoying is what it is. I should have put up a gif of Scrappy Doo. That would have been way more apt.

Come to Jason's Auto Repair! Where sweatshop labor conditions equal customer satisfaction!

Guy has entirely too many "I'm not trying to brag but I'll beat your ass" posts.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.