View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 11:17 AM   #182
Veteran

She told me about another patient who went hunting and the recoil from his rifle or shotgun caused a massive bruise and internal bleeding into his arm. He must not have been a good hunter or didn't have a good recoil pad. I think I am in more danger chopping veggies for dinner than using the chainsaw, but my doctor was insisting I not touch the thing again.

I get my pump taken off today so that is a good thing, anyhow. Now if the mechanics would get on the ball and fix my car. I've got a rental until tomorrow.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.