Thread: Chiefs Titans fans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 04:20 PM   #67
Needs more middle fingers

You guys are being way too nice to these Titan scumbags. Here, let me. I'm more than honored to tell them the truth:

You didn't belong in the playoffs in the 1st place. You backed into the playoffs because the Steelers trotted out Duck ****ing Hodges and the Texans rested their starters. We told you you were going to lose by double digits and you didn't listen, and SHOCKINGLY you lost by double digits. Sorry, but you're not in the same class. And NE is a better organization, they'll rebound, and Baltimore beats you 8/10. You didn't belong on that field yesterday.

Within the next hours and days you'll get over whatever it is you're feeling and you'll start to tell yourself shit like, "hey we can build off this season".

No. No you can't. There's nothing here you can build off of. This was a lost opportunity. There's no turning this into a SB next year. You won't even have the same team next year and the odds are high injuries will completely morph the Titans. It's not ****ing happening. You won't even make the playoffs next year.

The Patriots will rebound somehow, the Ravens will likely whoop your ass, the Texans probably will build on their team since they actually have a real QB and you'll be duking it with the Jags at the bottom of your division and here's why:

You're going to re-sign Tannehill to at least 20M+ per year thus settling in at mediocrity for a year or two while he returns to his Miami form, reminding you why he was cut in the 1st place. Because that's how retread QB's go. See Nick Foles for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

You'll re-sign Henry to a monster contract and he'll never produce again the way he produced this season. Most backs don't age well and big backs especially dont age well. His numbers will only go down and you'll be paying the richest RB in the league for what he USE to be while he's just a shell of himself within a season or two. See Todd Gurley and Ezekial Elliot for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

And for the next 15 years you'll hate us. You'll learn to despise us. Because you're going to see Arrowhead Stadium hosting the AFCCG at least every other year, and we'll have the franchise QB that shits all over your mediocre franchise, forcing you to exist under our shadow. And every time your team has to play us, or any team has to play us, the media be sucking the Mahomes dick so, so hard. And you'll hate the media for it.

That's your football future. Have fun.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 28 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote