Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 02:45 PM   #122
Supporter

I'm not a gamer but I thought I'd share this info for those of you who are:

------

Windows 11 update will add multiple features for gamers including two key features utilized by the company’s Xbox consoles – Auto HDR and DirectStorage.

With Auto HDR, Windows 11 will make it easier to turn high dynamic range on or off if the hardware supports it. It will better stabilize it if switched on and automatically upgrade titles to HDR when possible.

Direct Storage loads game assets directly to the GPU instead of through the CPU to avoid bottlenecks. It also makes use of higher read and write speeds of NVMe storage, PCIe 4.0 and the upcoming PCIe 5.0 standard.

Additionally, the Xbox app is built directly into Windows 11, with deeper integration of Xbox Game Pass. Subscribers will be able to download and stream titles using Xbox cloud gaming. It also allows cross-play between consoles and PCs.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote