View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 11:38 PM   #1789
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
So, Ben Simmons would be a good candidate for that team, correct?

In 7 4th quarters, he took a total of 3 shots, and he took zero 4th quarter shots in the last 5 games of the series.

I made a joke that Philly needs to draft or sign free agent Marcus Garrett just to guard Trae Young in the playoffs next year. Garrett isn't Gary Payton, but he could guard Young better than any of the Sixers.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Simmons would be a good candidate for both a team of players who drag down their entire team’s offense and a team full of players all of their teammates hate if last night was any indication (see Embiid’s comment about him).

I disagree that he can’t guard though. He’s one of the best in the world at that.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.