Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 10:05 AM   #182
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Okay, what am I missing for NFL streaming? ProSport seems to be useless, as the NFL section just errors out with a "ProSport error" when I try and enter the category. I added /r/NFLstreams, but that doesn't have anything, either.

Starting to wonder if I'm screwed for streaming Chiefs games once I move later this year. :/
best just to google "Chiefs vs whoever reddit stream" and it should take you to a reddit page w a bunch of streams for whatever game you want to watch.. Use an HDMI cord to hook your computer up to the TV and you should be good to go.

Quality won't be the best but it should be good enough.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.