View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 09:46 AM   #4990
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
That's why people are ****ing morons if they think Mahomes has further to go than Watson in terms of learning the ways of the NFL.

Watson on Gruden's QB camp was rather telling. Or maybe it was Steve Mariucci's thing. Don't remember. Those shows are good for usually nothing more than finding out the personality of each QB, but Watson at the whiteboard was ****ing hopeless. He's the only QB I've ever seen on those draft shows who couldn't even ****ing spit out the playcall. Seriously, he kept forgetting the name of the play. He had to practice like 5 times just to SAY the name of it correctly.

The Texans have a far bigger mess on their hands. If Bill O'Brien wants to start Watson right away, he's going to have to dig out his flag football playbook from elementary school and start there.
I didn't watch Watson's gruden show. I watched Mahomes' and I came away impressed. This is probably one of the biggest reasons I think he will have success with Reid. That and his dedication to improve his craft. Reportedly, he's already made tremendous strides.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli