View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 12:26 PM   #164
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
It royally pissed me off that these talking heads all shut their mouths about alternative possibilities when Lamar Jackson won it last year.

Mahomes missed some time with injury and had a regression in yards and TDs. I get it. But when Mahomes was setting the ****ing world ablaze in a far more impressive fashion in 2018, we had at least one chuckle**** in every MVP roundtable who went "AAWON DONOHD!!! WHAT ABOUT DA DEFENSIVE PWAYUHS????!!!!" And of course, the "It's Brees' turn!" dumbasses.

When Lamar was the MVP frontrunner last year, none of these dipshits came out of the woodwork. Nobody wanted the alternative opinion to generate buzz or get people pissed off. Everybody was universally on board with Lamar.

Like... what the hell? Is it just written when you take these sports opinion douche jobs that you have to be nice to Lamar or something? Are we trying to protect his feelings? If you make a joke on national TV or radio about him being a RB, do you get suspended?
Just my opinion, but just remembering my days at TSN and how op-ed pieces were written, we have to remember that controversy sells. They have to keep the conversation going or they don't sell papers, as it were.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote