View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 11:09 AM   #38477
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I've read they think influenza could be asymptomatic in 60-70% of cases, give or take, and I believe that was the original ballpark of Covid, with I'm sure some assumptions of similarity in that regard.... I hadn't known that a while back, so at one time my reasoning for not getting a flu shot was that I never got/get the flu.
It kinda opened my eyes to the fact that we just build in flu deaths and such which may be preventable

Hell from all the reading I’ve done, we can’t compare this to the flu because we don’t have accurate flu data.

Like you I’ve somewhat been lax on the flu shot. No more on that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.