View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 09:25 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Guys I don’t think Biadasz will be there. Travis Swanson and Garrett Bradbury have shown us that some team is going to place an emphasis on them early. It also doesn’t seem like Andy’s style to draft an IOL in the first rd.

Right now it looks like there will be some quality corners available in late rd 1. I think that’s our play with a move up in the 2nd rd for an IOL.
Well, I think Andy's style is to make sure he's got toys to play with on offense.

I think he's well aware, being an old O-Line coach, that this line is ****ing up playtime with those toys.

Obviously, the mock draft simulators don't really know much, and it's too early to really accurately project. (I mostly use them to familiarize myself with players in what I think are need positions.)

BUT, seems like the top corners are all gone and Biadasz is usually there right until the end of the first round.

Look at it like this-would you take Will Shields in the first when it's a huge position of need? Because that's kind of what this kid is, but he's a Center, which in this offense is arguably more important.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.