Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 09:36 AM   #14040
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
I don't want to pull the "we'll see" card, but it is a little early to be making any predictions.

With Denver basically deciding to redshirt Chad Kelly this preseason, Siemian and Lynch should get a ton of snaps in the preseason games. It'll be fun to watch...
Well, that trainwreck will certainly be entertaining for us. But as a Donks homer. I just can't see you enjoying much about this coming season. But, you are the utimate homer, so I'm sure that you will find some way to spin it
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.