View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 11:43 PM   #56
For The Glory Of The City

The games are bad. They are just ****ing bad and not interesting or good football. Sometimes the Chiefs are fun to watch because they are my hometown team and I am invested I also think they do some interesting unique things on offense....I can possibly interested enough to see a Raiders or Broncos game as rivals but it is rare I will watch that.

The games are bad. And most the teams a very bad. It just turned into this short pass 7 on 7 barely drop back style that is awful. And the commercials. So many ****ing commercials. Its insane there is barely football getting played.

Meanwhile it is so expensive to go out to the stadium and when you do go there is barely anyone in the whole building that can carry their own booze or handle themselves. Something that used to be a huge joy is just bad. Nothing political about it...it was already rotting.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.