View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 04:37 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman merman View Post
I agree with this. I'd also add that the inconsistency in the way penalties are called is maddening. I love the Chiefs, but there have been times when I've seriously considered giving up watching completely because the penalties are so aggravating.

I have no idea what holding is or isn't, because it appears to happen on just about every play, but it's called at random. It also seems like it happens more often and is called less often when teams are protecting elite QBs.

Defensive pass interference is called excessively, while offensive pass interference is almost never called, even in cases where it appears much more egregious than the DPI that is being called.
Yup. At least get rid of all the bullshit subjective penalties. At least holding is a penalty that gives the team an unfair advantage. Who really gives a shit about taunting and excessive celebration? I can't believe how many games were literally impacted by late taunting calls.

Totally agree on OPI vs. DPI. Let's face it, Goodell made the NFL passing game friendly for ratings and fantasy football geeks.

Flags are so disruptive. I don't know why the NFL thinks flag happy games are watchable.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote