View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 04:31 PM   #50
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
The NFL doesn't need innovation. They need to get back to the basics and un**** all the things Goodell ****ed up.

It's a pretty simple model. Do what's right for real fans. At every single turn, the NFL has plowed fans over:
-Games are more accessible to corporations than screaming fans
-The DirecTV contract is moronic in a world of streaming/on-demand
-Stop giving a shit about European fans if you're bleeding American fans
-Change bullshit deals so fans can actually afford NFL merchandise
-Let players have personalities instead of the "protect the shield" bullshit
-Stop appeasing fantasy owners/gambling. We're all tired of the same QBs dominating the league
-Stop watering this down. TNF is a stupid ass idea. Draft coverage is exhausting.

Pretty simple concept. In the million ways Goodell has put $ over fans, do the opposite and un**** this league.
I agree with this. I'd also add that the inconsistency in the way penalties are called is maddening. I love the Chiefs, but there have been times when I've seriously considered giving up watching completely because the penalties are so aggravating.

I have no idea what holding is or isn't, because it appears to happen on just about every play, but it's called at random. It also seems like it happens more often and is called less often when teams are protecting elite QBs.

Defensive pass interference is called excessively, while offensive pass interference is almost never called, even in cases where it appears much more egregious than the DPI that is being called.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.