Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 11:11 AM   #297
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I mean, I'm glad that it worked out for you, but I'd personally be a little hesitant to do that level of property damage. If they found out it was you, they could come after you for full replacement cost, which would be pretty pricey with three established trees.
When you do something like this you make sure there are no witnesses. They'd let the rest of the yard and fence line get overgrown. The house on the other side of this one was vacant and you couldn't see what I was doing from the street or any other neighboring houses.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.