Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 06:14 AM   #293
Who's the masta???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick View Post
I have a neighbor who does some wild stuff. Had a firepit in my yard, parks in my yard, has his trash cans on my property line.

I had no issues with any of that, until he comes to me and asks me to get my dogs to use the bathroom on the other side of my yard because they are going "too close to his yard and his house".

After that, I told him to get all of his stuff off the property line, but I'm still trying to find a solution to blocking him from walking into my yard. Thinking about a fence and some privacy bushes to really divide the line and make sure he stops putting these trash cans in my yard and stops walking through it.
You need to knock on his front door, when he answers, drop a deuce on his front porch while maintaining eye contact to establish dominance. Then when he starts to speak, tell him to shut his manpleaser and to respect your property.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote