View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 10:48 AM   #312
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's getting stood straight up by backup RTs (or was it the LT). You can single him up and stop him.

He's getting dropped into coverage because we aren't going to routinely send 5, he's better in space than Ford and Ford is probably better at getting after the passer than he is.

The 'stop dropping Houston into coverage' thing has run its course. I think the staff knows that he's simply not the difference maker off the edge he used to be. So on plays where they send 5 - sure, send 'em both. But if you're just using 4 to try to generate pressure, the smart play is putting Houston in coverage and sending Ford.
I dunno. He's still looked good this season to me. Maybe I'm seeing what I wanna see. He bench pressed the RT into Ben for a sack strip on the penalty.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.