View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 07:49 PM   #7545
Mostly Ignored

Kobe beef dog with pulled pork and coleslaw from a place called Botsky's in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

The quality of the hot dog and bun were outstanding. This is the third time I've eaten here in about as many years, and every time they've been good. The one thing I'd say is that I'm going to stop ordering any bbq meats (in this case pulled pork) from places that aren't specifically bbq restaurants. It's never really great.

This place had a ton of good toppings to choose from, and I feel like subpar pulled pork and slaw really downplayed a good hot dog and bun.

The Envie was bomb, though. First beer since mid January.

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.