View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 03:34 PM   #396
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
You voted in favor of hooties compromise and came here to it.

I wasn't happy with the way he went about things either but to come here and get all long winded about something you voted in favor of is weak AF.
Go take a look at the OP. Who started this thread? Oh, yeah, it was Hootie.

Hootie started this thread. He said we stole $100 from him. He said he is still logged into Fanduel via his phone app. He said "Hmm. Steal my $100 ..".

Voting in favor of a compromise doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to voice my opinion about it, especially when Hootie is the one who opened the door to the discussion with a lie and a threat. The lie was his statement that $100 was stolen from him. The threat was implied in the last sentence of his post.

Here is what I think of your opinion on this matter:
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.