Thread: Football NFL Season opener in Brasil
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 06:55 AM   #59
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Yea, millionaires having to fly first class isn't something I'm losing sleep about. But I think it's dumb of the NFL to drag the teams around like that. First game of the season, whatever. But flying to Germany in the middle of the season isn't doing teams any favors and for what?

The NFL thinks they are suddenly going to get people in these countries to start watching the NFL? I'm not buying it?

I mean let's start dragging Pakistan cricket teams over and having them play in KC. You going to start watching on TV afterwards?

Hopefully they put all the international games on Peacock and it's a complete flop.

Good God you're dumb, NFL is showing these games in these countries because there are already Millions watching, Brazil has over 20m NFL viewers.

Do you complain when Taylor Swift and Beyonce take their acts overseas or when American films make Billions overseas?
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli