View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 01:03 PM   #115
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

got online to buy the ps4 at around 545 last night. out of stock. sacked up and went the the local WM. entire store parking lot filled to capacity. parked a few blocks away (walk off those extra calories, fatty).
went into the lawn and garden entrance, they had all the aisles blocked with pallets of shit so you couldn't get from 1 end of the store to the other. i climbed, made it to my destination, and no ps4s. asked the first attendant in a blue smock and he thought the systems had been moved because of a fist fight. walked in the direction he pointed. the 3rd blue smocked guy said follow me. they had around 50 units in shopping carts moved away from the chaos. so i scored, i grabbed a 2nd wireless remote for $35, and that was my night. in and out in about 25 minutes. and thats why sane people avoid black thursday/friday sales in person. now, what ps4 games must i own, also the 10 year old boy will be gaming too.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.