View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 09:47 PM   #144
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I prefer to drive myself. I enjoy making good time and beating the clock on long trips and I think there are times I can do things in my car that a computer wouldn't let me do. A self-driving feature that gives me a choice would make sense for me maybe but in the end I probably wouldn't use it much. Maybe when I'm 75 years old. Driving equals freedom and somehow I think a self driving car would take away from that.

I think it's weird that some people(men) don't like to drive. Driving is such a man thing to do.
I work from home, but even so...

Spend enough time on California highways where 70 mph traffic is 4 or more lanes wide, only a couple of car lengths apart, and then moments later, you're stuck in grid lock.

Yes, I'd rather just be on my phone/tablet than behind the wheel.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.