Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 08:39 AM   #477
Mod Team

We save SO many honey bees from the pool or at least they look like them but various kinds that aren't all the same. The wasps are definitely different and also seem better about getting water. The honey bees get in the pool and quickly drown while the wasps know how to sit on top with their long legs, get a drink and take off. So when we see a bee worth saving, we quickly swim over and use a sandal to lift it out of the pool and get it to dry land. When then watch it's minutes long routine of trying to dry itself off so it can fly away.

My son also asked me what bees make their houses out of. I said I didn't know. He said, "it's probably bricks and poop."
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote