View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 02:36 AM   #14
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmith View Post
New Orleans Saints cornerback and Glenville High School graduate Marshon Lattimore was arrested Friday in Cleveland.

According to Cleveland police, the 24-year-old was arrested for CCW (failure to notify) and receiving stolen property. Police said Lattimore failed to promptly notify detectives that he had a CCW license and was in possession of a loaded concealed firearm.

Following Lattimore's arrest, he was booked into Cuyahoga County jail just after midnight on Friday.

Lattimore was traveling in a car that was pulled over near East 97th Street and Carr Avenue for multiple traffic violations, police said. The car was observed without any taillights.

The police statement of facts claims that officers smelled “the strong odor of burnt and unburnt marijuana,” which officers used as probable cause to search the vehicle. The statement of fact does not indicate that any marijuana was actually found.

Police found a loaded gun in Lattimore's possession. The gun was later determined to have been reported stolen out of Euclid...

Link:https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...d-in-cleveland
If it’s not stolen, it’s a bullshit charge. I got stopped for weaving, told them there was a loaded .40 in the console, and they confiscated and charged. I live on n the middle of nowhere and that’s my defense if I get home and there are shitbags in my house. Well, not a defense any more.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.