View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 12:48 PM   #4230
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalsAndSaints View Post
As a Saints fan, it felt so good watching the Niners fail like that. We certainly were pulling for the Chiefs.
My cousin is a huge Saints fan [and I must admit residual affection from the erections incurred by The Doom Patrol], so I feel your pain. Though I mostly enjoy my own joy, . . you understand.

All year the past two years she's been talking a lot until the playoffs [and fortunately or unfortunately, she managed to attend both of the last two play off losses], and I just quietly kept telling her, wait 'til you get a load of our new guy.

She's not a fan, but she gets it now.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.