View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:49 PM   #6
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Same here. Their music is timeless to me. Maybe one of the few musical acts of our time to be remembered 500 years from now? Their music copyrights will start falling away in about 40 years. Imagine their descendants won't be able to spend their wealth before then. Sir Paul, or his doppelganger, is thought to be worth $1.2B today.
I think it's him, I think the double thingy was fabricated. I can't believe all that they (evidently) did to trigger the curiosity/questioning of their fans and the like.

It took me a long time and I'll be honest - early on; I always thought they were overrated - now (today) I think they deserved all the craze and fanfare - supremely talented band.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.