View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:39 PM   #5
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I don't think I really believe that - but there's a shit load of oddities that suggest he was gone - I think they did it to be artsy and ambiguous - To be truthful I'm not sure why they gave all those indications in album covers, lyrics and art - but the suggestions are certainly there. I did some studies and research on the Beatles - there's no wonder they were so famous - Just completely loaded with talent. I never really saw just HOW MUCH talent they had until a few yrs ago. I really dig their stuff. Not just their music, their art and mystique - all of those things.
Same here. Their music is timeless to me. Maybe one of the few musical acts of our time to be remembered 500 years from now? Their music copyrights will start falling away in about 40 years. Imagine their descendants won't be able to spend their wealth before then. Sir Paul, or his doppelganger, is thought to be worth $1.2B today.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.