View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 02:12 PM   #4790
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
No, he hasn't, his wRC+ #s are:

I'll drop out at this point. If you don't like my opinions don't read or respond to them. Make sure you're certain of something before you accuse somebody of being "disengenuous". I don't give a shit about Arrenado, certainly not enough to manipulate any argument.
Just so I'm clear - it's your position that the fact that his RC+ has improved every year of his career except for a season that isn't actually over yet (though his wOBA and OPS HAVE improved and are career highs at the moment; way to cherry pick) gives you cause to be indignant?

Yes, citing career averages for a 26 year old player is wildly disingenuous. Your welcome to shove your little pity party right up your ass. You were cherry picking and got called out for it; not my problem.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.