Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 01:42 PM   #2830
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
I did not hate any of the drafts by our division foes tbh. I also really liked the Jaguars draft, so you're not alone here feeling that way.

Franklin is this year's Hyatt. Easily disrupted by physical corners and press coverage, one trick pony for route running, etc. I can't see it being off the field issues, even Jermaine Burton went before him and JB is a total douche according to literally everyone that's ever been around him. Maybe there was a lingering injury, but unless it's massive, I can't see it causing him to drop that far. Zak Zinter's leg exploded and he didn't drop that far.
We’re talking about Franklin from OR, right? Idk man, I saw a piece of a game last season and he was balling out. Made a pile of nice catches in tight spots, ‘several with guys on top of him. Maybe it was a fluke, idk. But in that one game he looked pretty good.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.