Thread: Football Contenders or Pretenders?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 06:10 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Something about the Cardinals just feels kinda right

Like I was telling a work buddy yesterday while listening to Dan Patrick, I didnt have much faith in Kingsbury coming to the NFL

College guys running supposedly gimmicky offenses tend not to last... ask Chip Kelly, Steve Spurrier etc, particularly when that guy has the ultimate stud making his krazy schemes look good, like Kliff

But beating the NFC champs week one, then drubbing some scrubs by half has changed my somewhat changed my tune... give that krazy college coach a speedier Mahomes knockoff, a top 5 receiver, and a very solid but unheralded back along with a HOF possession guy and suddenly your schemes tend to work

Its only two games, but they look poised for a major turnaround... like a Dicky V with the Rams type resurgence

Got my eye on' em for sure
They are definitely this years surprise team. With the Niners falling off due to injury, they will rise for sure.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.