Thread: Life One Week to Retirement
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 11:08 AM   #213
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
It's the "what do I do now" issue. My wife might be more nervous about that than I am
I think people get so wrapped up in "how much money" that they never think about the spouse and their worries...and while we may think we are listening they may not believe you are thinking beyond "I grt to quit working ".

When my wife and I first discussed my retirement seriously she had reservations....and good ones too. So we set a time, adjusted and addressed our budget. But thanks to the company I worked for having issues finding my replacement it came a year later than I wanted to.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote