View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 02:20 AM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
KCCROW if you move up to 16, my GOD then you have to weigh the choice between Brian Thomas Jr. or JC Latham or Troy Fautanu. IF those are your options at that 16 pick, who do you take? That would be some very serious options!
With my personal opinion on Fautanu, Jeremiah having him as his 11th overall prospect, Brugler having him as his 9th overall prospect, and Zeurlein having him as his 16th overall prospect, I see absolutely no way in hell he's available at 16. I'm eliminating Fautanu as a realistic possibility. He would be choice 1 though IF he were there.

I see no reason whatsoever to draft an RT in this class. Everyone has their opinions but mine is you can throw Latham, Fuaga, Guyton, and Mims into that bag. I'm not especially interested with Taylor on board.

Thomas is the only WR I'm considering moving up for and I wouldn't want to use a 1st or 2nd from next year's draft to do it because I think the LT class next year has a chance to be better. I don't think the overall OT class is better, just so we're straight.

This team doesn't have a ton of needs but an elite weapon for this year would be a huge boost to the chances of a 3-peat, especially with the Rice situation and how that could play out. We can dick the dog and sign Donovan Smith again.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote