Thread: Chiefs Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 07:13 AM   #787
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This is how I feel.

In the end, Veach knows Tyreek Hill, Pat Mahomes and Kareem Hunt are all on rookie contracts for the next 2 or more years so we could afford to do this.

We’ll see how it goes
I don't like having one guy that you feel needs the ball. His contract suggests that and it doesn't work. The best WRs in the game today have zero titles. Get the ball to the open man. We have other options that also need the ball. Thats why I wasn't a big fan of paying a high price for a WR. Whats done is done but we don't need Mahomes locking in too much to try a force feed our 48 mil WR.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.