View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 05:02 PM   #1559
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I would be totally cool drafting Ruiz in the first. Our interior is garbage and you cant pay Mahomes 200 mil with that kind of trash protecting him.
In this draft simulator (I know, I know) Ruiz has been dropping to our pick in the 2nd. Can't imagine any way that happens in real life, but man I'd be all over him if it did. Like you, I wouldn't be a bit upset if we took him in the 1st as long as one of the stud LBs or CBs don't drop unexpectedly.

Fanspeak Draft Simulator
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.