View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 03:49 PM   #1557
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I don't have time to look it up right now but I did a month or so ago. His stats, after taking away his two best runs were somewhere below 3.0 ypa for the regular season. That's what I was basing my opinion on.
Like I said I think his post season stats went up because teams were concentrating on slowing Mahomes down and not our rushing game.

He just never has impressed me.
That’s a totally fair argument and I absolutely could be wrong in my praise here. My take is that our IOL during a lot of his play this year was refried ass and his struggles up the middle were indicative of that. Either way, while I hope he’s our starter, I do agree we need a young #2 back waiting in the wings if Damien gets hurt again.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote