View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:42 AM   #198
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I would. The kid would be the 4th OLB on the depth chart behind Houston, Ford and Tanoh so he probably would have a redshirt year which would piss me off.
Yeah I get that but if they do take him it means they already know that KPass isn’t a long term answer or they may move him back inside.

Overall point is I don’t see them taking an OLB that early anyways but if they do, it’s going to be because they don’t have confidence in who is there currently.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.