Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 02:55 AM   #194
MVP

Just finished the whole season 2. I left a bit....empty. I think it's good, probably a 6/10, but you could tell the writing and the dialogue were lacking. One thing I will say is that the acting is top notch, and the fight scenes/effects are great. It's just lacking that extra bit of plot/writing to make it a really good show. The whole season just felt like a set up for the next season. A lot of the character decisions rubbed me the wrong way as well.

Anyone played the Witcher 3 video game? Thinking of giving it a go, since the world is so cool, and Geralt is such a cool character.
Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.