Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 04:05 PM   #142
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Looks like the building is still there; a real estate company appears to have taken it over.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.2464...7i16384!8i8192

2820 nw barry road. Not sure if that's the place you're thinking of but 'set off the road and looks like a country club'....well, this sure qualifies.
That’s definitely the place, but I guess my memory regarding the name was off. I’ve been googling and everything refers to it being Rembrandt’s. That’s definitely a recognizable name too, so I’m not sure why something is still bugging me about it.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli