Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 03:44 PM   #136
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Speaking of KC restaurants that are no more, what was the name of the restaurant that was a little west of Metro North on the north side of Barry Road. It was set back off the road a bit and it looked like a country club. My memory of it may not be perfect because it was a long time ago, but I remember it being one of those places you go for prom and such. Hell, it may still exist, but I don’t think so. I never have the need to go to that part of town though, so I can’t be sure.
I know the place you're talking about, but I don't think I ever knew the name and I haven't driven through that area in a long time.

Edit: I tried to find it on yelp with no luck so it might be gone.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.