View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 11:30 AM   #99
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Yeah this movie sucked. I know TLJ isn't popular on here, but at least Rian Johnson tried something and told a story that had some heart. This whole thing was just a response to the any fan boys flaming TLJ. Rey being a nobody was a great move that broke the cycle of heredity in the force that was way overdone. Abrams retconned it to appease fan boys. People bitched about lack of showy force powers so they amped the force up to 11.

The story made no sense, there were constant leaps on logic, and there was no real time given to any character or story element to develop. The most touching part of the movie was C3PO finally getting to be the hero and they even ****ed that up with a laugh line and then undoing it. Man I figured it would be bland and full of fan service, but I didn't think it would be easily the fourth worst Star Wars movie ever made. Solo was better than this.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.