Thread: Food and Drink The Best Coffee
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 12:28 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, I'm going to give that a look based off your post here a few years ago. Appreciate it man.
Of course! Excellent decision. Of the global ones they have in stock now, I really like the Flores one below. The first couple rows on their website are coffees they have in stock all the time, like the Danger Monkey, Two Stroke Smoke, etc. Those are great, but I like to scroll down to the ones on the bottom couple rows. Those are the ones they source from the best coffee-producing regions all over the world.

FLORES BAJAWA NGURA
Organically grown, Wet Hulled

Tastes Like: Rounded Kiwi Acidity, Maple Sweetness, Earthy Molasses Finish

This coffee is sourced from family owned farms located on the slopes of the Inerie volcano in the Ngada regency of Flores. Over the last decade, a growing number of farmer groups have pooled resources to improve upon processing coffee using wet-hulling techniques (called "Ngura" in the Bajawan Language) similar to those found in Sumatra. Attention to detail is exquisite, reflected in the ripe cherry selection, raised bed drying, and hand sorting done 3 times before export.

Size
2lb
Grind
Whole Bean
Regular price
$38.00

https://www.pabloscoffee.com/products/flores

If you like what you try, check their website from time-to-time, they update it with new batches all the time. Keep your eyes open for the one below. I just finished a 5lb bag of the whole bean and it was outstanding. The best coffee I've ever had in my life I got from Pablo's. It was from the Dimtu Tero region of Ethiopia and it had this spectacular blueberry taste. Unfortunately they haven't had that one in stock for over a year.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.