View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 02:36 PM   #134
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Didn’t those dumb ****s say we were cutting Houston 2 weeks ago?
Speaking of Houston, I've pondered my thoughts on him since those goofy reports came out and I'm convinced he has a huge season this year. Several reasons why.

1) Another full offseason removed from injury.
2) He could be very motivated, as this season is essentially a contract year. He won't stay for his price tag in 2019 if he isn't highly productive.
3) Vastly improved secondary. We gave our pass rush little to no time to rush the QB often times last year.
4) Major improvement across from him over Zombo. Even if its Ford, or KPass stepping up, it will be a boost.
5) I don't think he drops in coverage nearly as much given the reports that Sutton wanted to pressure more but didn't trust his personnel in the secondary enough to do so.

Call me a homer, but I think Houston balls out big time in 2018.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.