View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 03:42 PM   #635
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
No.

No no no no no no no.

No.

**** Kyrie with AIDS. Giving up Wiggins to put Kyrie on the floor is a dumb idea. What, is Jeff Teague going to come off the ****ing bench when you just paid him $57 million?

And how the hell does this make Cleveland better?
Superstar league.

Kyrie is one of the best pure scorers we've seen in the decade. He's fearless and has outstanding handles. As 'LeBron's baby bro' I actually think it's led to him being a bit underrated.

There are still teams with cap space that would be willing to make a Teague move if you needed to. Might even get an asset back rather than just clear space.

It'll hurt the perimeter defense but, and this is a notable but, if Thibs can convince Irving to play defense (and everything in his toolbox says he should be able to), you have one of the top 5 players in the league on your hands.

If the Wolves can get Irving straight across for Wiggins, I think they should do it. Wiggins will get max level money soon (if he hasn't already; I don't recall) and he'll never be as impactful a player in the NBA as Irving is now, IMO.

He's not the kind of PG I prefer, but he's the kind of PG that's suddenly winning a lot in this league. I can't see why you wouldn't want to add that unless you think Butler or KAT need the ball in their hands (and I don't think that's where either guy truly excels).

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 07-26-2017 at 03:52 PM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.