View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 09:02 AM   #86
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Yeah, I know. And I'm not reading anymore into it than what you posted. I guess the difference is that I had a son--I didn't father a daughter so I don't know what that experience is like. But my gut reaction is that if my girl, my little princess, told me that she had a keen hankerin' for the anal romance, ole dad would probably fall down and repeatedly bash his head into the floor til his brainpan cracks...
No kidding! I do have a daughter and a son. I am very open with them as far as mistakes I have made and such. I have talked about sex with both of them, it went something like this...

Son you are at a age where you and girls are going to be in a situations where your hormones start doing the thinking. I would prefer you waited untill you were older, however if you do have sex wear a rubber. There are STDs that last a life time now days, also if you knock up a girl you and her lifes will change forever and be much tougher. Plus her dad may try to kill you.

The talk with my daughter went someting like this... Honey if you ever get knocked up I will kill the father, then looked at the ex-wife and said tell her the rest, and walked out of the room.
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.