Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 07:20 AM   #195
I could of gone pro

Since popularity doesn't really mean it's a great film as far as the theatrical aspects. My favorite last big blockbuster was two years ago, The Shape of Water. It had mystery, intrigue, suspense, espionage, mayhem, sci-fi at it's best. Great acting from the mute played by Sally Hawkins and her opposite, the evil Michael Shannon. I always use IMDB as a base for whether to see a movie at the theater, wait to rent, watch on HBO, or don't bother. I found 7.0 or higher score is required to at least go to the theater.

The Shape of Water had 324,000 votes and a rating of 7.3 out of 10. Joker has 374,000 votes and a rating of 8.9. I very seldom see ratings in the 8's, to give you an idea, Forest Gump was 8.8 and The Godfather 9.2.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7286456...ref_=hm_cht_t1
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli