Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 06:15 PM   #133
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow Pollinator View Post
You know, I didn’t take it this way at all, but I’m wondering if you are right about this. I assumed they were talking about Ruth’s Dad.
Man, I thought it was obvious, but my wife who's much smarter than me and paid way more attention to the show and is usually more observant to the female swing in power didn't pick up on it. So, I naturally questioned myself.

EDIT: Plus the cartel lady made it point that there was no coming back from what Wendy was planning to tell her, like it was super serious, not just some hillbilly causing a fuss.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.